Las Vegas has no shortage of bugs, insects, and other vermin just looking to invade the area’s homes and businesses. Professional pest control in Las Vegas eliminates termites and scorpions along with common pests that include:
- Rats and mice
- Bed bugs
Not only are these critters uninvited guests, but they’re also carriers of diseases capable of causing damage to your property and health. Customized pest control services can keep your Las Vegas residence or business a pest-free environment everyone can enjoy.
Pests That Love to Call Las Vegas Home
Just like the people who flock to the city to live or vacation, pests love Las Vegas’ climate. Unfortunately, climate change is only making matters worse. As temperatures rise and droughts become more common, pest control professionals are seeing more pest-infested properties than ever before. And, in some cases, it’s getting increasingly challenging to rid homes and commercial properties of them.
Rebel Pest control provides affordance and reliable general pest control in Las Vegas for all types of infestations, giving you peace of mind that your property is free of unwanted lodgers. And we do the job in an efficient and cost-effective way that pleases you and your wallet.
Effective Pest Control in Las Vegas for Homes and Businesses
DIY steps you can take to reduce the number and types of pests that invade your Las Vegas home are:
- Eliminate clutter. All homes and businesses have some clutter, but the less you have, the less inviting your property is to bugs and other pests. For instance, rodents, cockroaches, and flies love human trash and garbage, and once they’re done consuming that, they often make their way indoors to escape the heat.
- Invest in air sealing and insulation measures around windows, baseboards, and other places throughout your property where there are air leaks. Don’t forget to check for small gaps around pipes and electrical lines.
- Store firewood away from the house. Whether you use it for a fireplace or backyard fire pit, wood is a magnet for pests, especially rodents, which can then make the leap into your home.
- Repair damaged screens in doors and windows.
- Consider placing a dehumidifier in rooms and other areas where you have a lot of spiders. Maintaining a 40% humidity level can reduce spider populations significantly.
- Install weatherstripping around windows and doors.
- Inspect the dryer vent to ensure the damper isn’t stuck open.
- Trim plants that touch your house or building.
If you try one or more of these solutions but still have a pest problem, it’s time to call in the professionals. You might also consider investing in preventative pest control services that guard your residential or commercial property against further infestations.
Don’t sweep your bug and pest problems under the rug! Rebel Pest Control has over 30 years of experience providing Las Vegas home and business owners with 5-star pest control services. We’ll assess your property and develop a comprehensive action plan that removes whatever type of pest problem you’re experiencing. Give us a call today to learn more or schedule services.